Variable angle notching machine – SAV 206
- Code: SAV 206
- Category: Variable angle notcher 6 mm
- Brand: AVM Srl Sheet Metal Machinery
- Download: Product specifications sheet
Our hydraulic notching machines are equipped with two cylinders to ensure smooth and accurate notching.
The work bench is sturdy and wide. It is fitted with scaled aluminium rods with a triple function for measuring different types of notch. Thanks to rectified backgauges and scaled rods, operators can rapidly and accurately position workpieces.
The many T-slots on the bench allow for the use of mechanical and/or hide-away backstops to perform complex notching cycles. To make your work easier still, set squares feature reference holes every 15°.
The exceptional stability of the notching unit is guaranteed by side columns.
The internal backstop will allow you to transform the notching machine into a small shearing unit to cut strips with a length of up 200 mm.
The configuration of the blade head allows you to obtain cuts that are longer than the blade; furthermore, 5 cylinders allow you to clamp the blade holders in place.
A safety device prevents movement of the machine when blades are locked. In the cutting zone, a hand guard allows you to work in the safest manner possible and with no impaired visibility.
AVM notching machines can be fitted with a handy electronic stroke regulator with digital readout (optional). Rectified guides guarantee fixed alignment between top and bottom blades and ensure perfectly parallel blade movement.
The control board allows you to select single-stroke or jog operation, to allow for customised work and to optimise your work cycle, thanks also to the electronic stroke regulator that locks the stroke in an established position (optional).
All of our notching machines are fitted with a box for scrap collection.
|Max. cutting capacity:
– 60° Blades on black sheet metal
– 60° Blades on stainless steel
– 30° Blades on black sheet metal
– 30° Blades on stainless steel
|Sheet metal clamps||–||2|
|Automatic clearance adjustment||–||si|
|Overall dimensions ( L x D x H )||mm||950x1000x1100|
- Size 500 table extensions
- Electronic stroke regulator
- Special voltage ratings
- Mechanical and/or Disappearing Stops
- Upper blades Kit 15°+15° – also Reversible: you can start cutting from the tip (positive cutting) or from the base of the blades (negative cutting) *
- Upper blades Kit 30°+30° – also Reversible: you can start cutting from the tip (positive cutting) or from the base of the blades (negative cutting) *
- Self-adjusting lower blades *
- Scaled rods
- Sheet clamping cylinders
- Square body assembly
N.B.: *All the blades can also be provided in HSS